A Survey of the Six Essential Doctrines – (Review)
1. Today we have started the introductory study of the: “Six Essential Doctrines.” The Definition of “Essential” is: “necessary” or “must have.” A SURVEY OF THE SIX NECESSARY, MUST HAVE DOCTRINES taught by Apostle Paul, to the members of CBOC. The reason Paul wants us to know this information is because, they are the “pet,” meaning favorite or “go to” doctrines utilized by the “satanic policy of evil” (SPOE) against the church, body of Christ (CBOC). We already know, Satan’s first line of attack is, attack the message, the word, rightly divided, why? So that he can cause “doctrinal corruption” within the believer. His goal is to keep us ignorant (unaware) of his devices, methods, and destroy the believer’s edification process. Satan’s purpose for keeping a believer ignorant (unaware) of his methods is, to keep us from knowing what God is doing today, thus, keeping the believer, confused, and under the law, or Israel’s Kingdom program.
2. We find our first statement of: “Now I would not have you ignorant,” in Romans 1:13: Paul was called by God to be the Apostle to the Gentiles, and God had put HIS “purpose in Paul’s heart” to come to Rome. It is important to have God’s purpose in our hearts. At issue was Paul’s Apostolic authority, and the godly establishment of these immature believers. And It was up to these Roman saints to submit to Paul’s Apostolic authority, just like us today, to be the beneficiaries of the grace of God. So, Paul didn’t want the saints to be ignorant of his purpose. He wasn’t avoiding them, on the contrary, he was busy in the ministry developing fruit among other gentiles, so he wrote this letter stating his purpose: (v 11) “For I along to see you, that I my impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end Ye may be established.
3.The second statement is found in: Romans 11:25 “For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, (This Is concerning, Israel and the mystery). Again, Paul is explaining in Romans, chapters 9 through 11, what happened to Israel in the outworking of God’s plan for Israel in view of the dispensation gentile grace now in effect. Paul is explaining what God has done with Israel today, so we do not get a misunderstanding of what God is doing today. This is one of Satan’s favorite devices, to get believers to think they are under the law, and under Israel’s program, thus believing that they are spiritual Israel, bringing in the Kingdom, and beneficiaries of Israel’s covenant promises, thereby living a lie, operating on the basis of ignorance. Israel’s program is set aside, put in abeyance, “Blindness in part has set in” while God is right now, forming the one new man, the church the body of Christ (CBOC),” until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in”. And praise God! for right division, for we are not ignorant of Satan’s devices, we know what God is doing today. Amen Lights! (Eph. 2:15; Rom. 11:25).
4. The third statement is found in 1 Corinthians 10:1: “Moreover, brethren, I would not that you should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;” The Apostle Is talking about things that occurred in Israel’s program in “time ast.” When Israel came out of the wilderness, how God delivered them. provided for them, protected them, and eventually delivered them on dry ground through the Red Sea. They became ungrateful, & unthankful as they practiced idolatry, rebellion, spiritual fornication and wanting, lusting for things outside of the will of God.
Their unbelief was on display! And it is an example for us today. We the CBOC should learn from their mistakes and not lust after evil things. Paul is again speaking to the Corinthian saints, as well as us today, to be mindful of our identity in Christ and our godly sanctification. “Brethren, I would not that you should be ignorant of who God has made you to be, in Christ Jesus.
5. The fourth statement is found in: 1 Corinthians 12:1: “Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. Needless to say there is much confusion about Supernatural spiritual gifts today. Amen. It is Satan’s job to counterfeit spiritual gifts, this is one of Satan’s favorite tricks. (Bro. Blades calls them, Satan’s favorite sugar sticks, favorite doctrines and he has deceived multitudes. Paul tells the church the body of Christ (CBOC) in first Corinthians 13: 8 charity never fails : but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge , it shall vanish away, for we know in part, and prophecy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. And “we know” that we have the completed Bible now the complete word of God (because we have Pauline Authority). We walk by faith, and not by sight, so we do not need Israel’s signs, wonders and miracles. We have the completed word of God in our hands and in our hearts.
The fifth statement is found in: 2 Corinthians 1:8: “For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble” Paul is here comforting the Corinthians, and us today concerning the “sufferings of Christ.” The trouble that Paul experience that came from preaching Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery gave the Corinthians as well as us today in the disp. of grace, understanding, and a look into window of the privilege of suffering for Christ. We know there are three kinds of suffering: (1). the “sufferings of this present time” (because of the curse of sin). (2) “The suffering of self- inflicted bad decisions.” (3) “suffering for Christ.” Paul was our example of the sufferings of Christ and the God of all comfort, comforting him, the comfort of God was on display. Paul is teaching us how to stand up under the pressure that Satan is going to put on us when we exercise the gift of preaching the unsearchable riches of Christ, and making all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery. Paul is saying: I don’t want you to live in ignorance, to be discouraged, and disenchanted, for not understanding the doctrine of suffering for Christ. The God of all comfort, comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort them who are any trouble, by the comfort we ourselves are comforted of God. (Eph. 3:8-9).1.
7. The 6th and final statement is found in: 1 Thess. 4:13: But I will not have you to be ignorant , brother in, concerning them which are asleep, that you saw or not, even as others which have no hope. It is important to know that five of the six essential doctrines are found in foundational books. Two in Romans; three are in 1st and second Corinthians; and the 6th in 1 Thessalonians. This satanic policy of evil is intentionally targeting foundational books with the satanic intent to keep you ignorant, so Satan can hinder your edification. The doctrine physical death; Is there really a rapture of the church? Are we going to go through the tribulation? All three of these doctrines are commonly attacked by the satanic policy of evil. Ignorance of these essential (necessary, must know) doctrines are causing many believers to be “tossed to and fro.” The confusion is rampant, and again believers, Saints, are living disappointed, sad, frustrated, defeated, lives because of being ignorant of the truth, of rightly dividing these doctrines.